The Northern Arabic Dance Association (NADA) offers you the opportunity to be part of an exciting network by becoming a NADA member today!
NADA aims to:
- Provide a regular, high quality, magazine for its members including information on events, classes and topics of interest for beginners to advanced level dancers on both Belly Dance and other relevant styles including Tribal Belly Dance and other styles of Middle Eastern/Arabic Dance
- Set up special teaching and performance events with national and international teachers and performers for dancers and the wider community
- Provide opportunities to meet and dance together
- Support events held by NADA members
- Promote links with existing national and international Middle Eastern dance associations
- Promote and share the joy of Middle Eastern dance specifically in the North of England and Scotland but also through the UK
- Liaise with existing teacher training facilities nationally and to support the training of teachers
Explore our website to find out more!